header

header

2.10.2008

Inspiration Mania

I'm having inspiration mania. Ever have it? The thought comes to you in the night and wakes you up? You want to start first thing in the morning, you almost itch! BUT the dog needs to go out, the kids are begging for breakfast, and when's the last time you changed the sheets... My project will take more time than that, so I'll write about it now to get some satisfaction until I can really get to work. I have a notebook next to the kitchen sink today, write it all down - when the chores are done get to it! It makes you jittery, excited, I want to start!

Hopefully, I can get going and start filling up my Etsy shop soon (http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5569166) with all my ideas. Not enough hours in the day!

Off to wash sheets and try to organize my mess of a studio that gets so trashed in my moments of creation! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work