header

header

2.29.2008

Off to Grampa's House

Well, we're packing up the troops and heading out to Gramma and Grampa's house this weekend and I couldn't be more excited. This is how it will go down... We will start out at our favorite pizza place and the rest of the weekend will be about eating, drinking, cooking and talking and vegging! It's the perfect winter escape and the perfect reason to lay around and be babied by my Daddy. Ha ha, I'll be answering to "Jenny" this weekend and couldn't be happier!

I'll be showing my Dad my new Etsy shop this weekend and getting his constructive criticism and I'm sure some great new ideas. Maybe I'll get him to open one, too. He's an amazing artist and poet and I'm sure he could find a niche there. Hmmm, I think that will be my one weekend goal besides stuffing myself with my Dad's famous meatballs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work