header

header

2.12.2008

Snow Day!!!

Well, we've got a day off from school today and the kids are psyched! I won't get any work done and certainly won't have time to do much with my orders, but I'm sure we'll get in some sledding. I'm sending out vibes to all my neighbors to call and invite my kids over to play so I can get a frame cut out... anything?

I got an order yesterday for a 24 x 24 inch frame and I'm excited to begin! I haven't made one this big yet and I'm anxious to see how it turns out! The quote she chose is:

You are the poem I dreamed of writing
The masterpiece I longed to paint.
You are the shining star I reached for
In my ever hopeful quest for life fulfilled.
You are my child, now in all things
I am blessed.
Isn't that beautiful? I'm going to run a contest soon for your best Mother's Day quote to get a jump on the holiday before I get too swamped. Details to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work