header

header

5.02.2009

Would You Rather? (feedback Friday on Saturday, oops)

I got a deck of "Would You Rather?" cards for Easter and let me tell you - I have gotten some serious mileage from that $2.00. I'm starting to play on Twitter, so far, I'm pretty sure people suspect I'm clinically insane. So, why delay...let's play!

Would you rather...


A) Receive a personal caddy that will carry anything you have anywhere you go?

OR

B) Have a minstrel who will record the events of your life in song?

6 comments:

  1. I think I'd have to go for the caddy. I already have a minstrel in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to say caddy. With a 6mo old, 5yr old and 8yr old I am always carrying something... carseat, diaper bag, gym bag, sports equipment...I should also carry a garbage bag around since they seem to think I a garbage can as well as a mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely rather have the minstrel. I don't mind lugging all my junk around, I'm used to that by now. I've always been a huge music lover, but I can't make my own music to save my life. So that minstrel would come in quite handy, he could write all my songs for me. Maybe that's what all of today's pop stars are using....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd have to say....um, the mistrel.

    BTW, I LOVE the new picture!!! It looks great with the blog! And it's a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the minstrel, please (he does come with a mute button, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cards sound fabulous...and for me..no choice...definitely the minstrel...oh and he must be good looking and adore me..okay?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work