header

header

9.20.2009

Sunday Funny

A Mormon was seated next to an Irishman on a flight from London.
After the plane was airborne, drink orders were taken. The
Irishman asked for a whiskey, which was promptly brought and placed before him.

The flight attendant then asked the Mormon if he would like a drink.
He replied in disgust, "I'd rather be savagely raped by a dozen whores
than let liquor touch my lips."

The Irishman then handed his drink back to the attendant and
said, "Me, too, I didn't know we had a choice."

3 comments:

  1. Hey e-mail me I want to talk to you about something.
    Be sure to come by tonight around 9pm (Eastern time) for the announcement so you don't miss out. I promise-it good-really really good.
    Cheri
    Its So Very Cheri
    cheri.peoples@live.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work