header

header

8.28.2010

I'm a Stalker...

Whom am I stalking? Or rather what? A cool Silhouette Digital Cutting Tool! There it's out. I want one. I want it bad.

Soooooo, I'm stalking all sorts of blogs that are giving them away. I have to blog about where to find their contests and I thought you might want to join in too, so I did all the legwork for you. You can enter, too...but I wouldn't if I were you. You know, since I'm the stalker...

Here's where you can find some Silhouette Giveaway contests. Oh, you're welcome. :)

Kara's Party Ideas

Under the Table and Dreaming

Grosgrain

American Crafts

Making it Lovely

You Say Too

Obsessed much? Why yes...yes I am.

.

7 comments:

  1. I want one of these too...SO bad! Do you know how many of these giveaways for a Silhouette I have entered over the last several weeks? Me either. I lost count after about 15 lol! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i would love to win one. hopefully we both will.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I always knew you were so giving... I mean, I didn't enter for ANY of them ~ um, really.... well good luck! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I left a comment but it isn't showing up :(

    Anyway, I wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU!!!

    I WON A SILHOUETTE FROM MAKING IT LOVELY!!!!

    I am so excited- I am dancing around!

    Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work