header

header

8.18.2010

It's 2 O'clock - Let's Shop!

Let's start a weekly spot here for me to share the awesome Open Sky finds I dig up for you. You in? Remember the three F's - fun, funky, and functional is my goal!

I am so in love with this Citrus Throw Pillow from Sylvie Pillows - Check out the fabrics, the graphics! Yes, all the F's are covered in this one:




Check out this mini-bio from the artist who created this:

Sylvie Guieysse grew up in Paris, France, where she designed costumes for theater and launched her own Couture line. Her passion for the exotic flourished during her travels abroad. The different cultures, traditions, patterns and colors she encountered eventually inspired her to focus on home accessories.

I'm sold. Love her!

There is still time to link up your tutorials below - come on - Teach Me Stuff!
.

5 comments:

  1. what a great pillow! can you imagine having her experience behind you! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooove all those colors together!! This is inspiring me to look for cool fabrics and make my own!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work