header

header

8.21.2010

Stuff I Learned

I love Brassy Apple's Canvas Art Tutorial for combining words (my favorite), funky fabric, and wall art.



Books? Flowers? Say no more, I love this sweet Book Page Flower Tutorial by i love it all:



I love this Petal T-Shirt by Made by Me!



I will be waiting for the next installment of Waterstone's Making of a Waterstone Handbag with bated breath! Click on over to see the first installment:




Did you know you can Freeze Basil? Well, you can!

Want to Hem Your Own Jeans?

Let's Cook! Here are some yummy treats to make for the kids before school starts:

Trix on Stix

Special Fudgy Brownies

Bethenney's Molten Chocolate Cupcakes

Now, make some Shrimp with Angel Hair for dinner.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for liking my book page flower tutorial! I've really enjoyed your blog, too!

    Monika @ www.iloveitallwithmonikawright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's fun in learning. The way you share us your recently leaned crafts is really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book flower looks right up my alley! Very cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum.....that Shrimp with Angel hair looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Canvas Art tutorial! It really got some ideas flowing. I had never before thought about using a pattern within the individual letters.

    Thank you for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang, I just threw all of my basil out - seriously! Thanks for including my handbag tutorial. Hope I don't disappoint on Tuesday. :)

    Have a WONDERFUL week.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work