header

header

8.15.2011

Sidewalk Paint!


I found a recipe for Sidewalk Paint this summer in my Family Fun magazine and added it to my list of summer activities for my boys. We used to buy the Crayola Sidewalk Paint, but that stuff is expensive!

This recipe is quick and easy and you probably have all the ingredients in your pantry right now.

Sidewalk Paint

1/4 cup cornstarch
1/4 cup water
8-10 drops food coloring

Mix ingredients and paint away! the painted dries like chalk and rinses away clean.

I like to buy those cheap chip brushes at Lowe's so the kids can make big paintings that cover lots of sidewalk. Have you painted your sidewalks yet this summer?


6 comments:

  1. Hey Jen,

    I am making some today and I am writing on my sidewalk...

    DEAR HUBBY, YOU ARE ONLY HAVING SALAD TONIGHT..IF THAT IS A PROBLEM, YOU MIGHT WANT TO GET BACK IN THE CAR

    You say it washes away...right?

    Janet xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did this with my 3 year old niece earlier in the summer. She loved it! So easy and saves you money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try this tomorrow then do an experiment. If it works, I'll let ya know!

    gertie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im making some of this today! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work