header

header

11.17.2011

Nashville Girls Weekend

I am having a few technical difficulties with my camera today so this post will be short. I will try to get the rest of my photos on here next week. Let's start with "What to wear in Nashville?" This is the question I googled many times while packing for this trip. The answer? Jeans and boots. Period. After that it's up to you whether you want to go the "NashVegas" route with the sparkly top and belt or if you want to dress it down a bit with a shirt and jacket.

We dressed down for Graceland (an amazing trip I want to write about later):


We ate fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches (Elvis' fave):



Then we went "NashVegas" compete with sparkles, for Saturday night which was my sister-in-laws birthday:



Later that night we were serenaded by our taxi driver, an aspiring songwriter:



Only in Nashville!

6 comments:

  1. Love that taxi driver! It´s such experiences that make a trip extraordinairy - that videoclip is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I'd love to go to Nashville with girls!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh can't wait to hear more :) My mom and aunt went to Graceland last year ~ they had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hubby took me to Graceland a few years ago and I loved it. I always joke that when other babies were listening to nursery rhymes I was rocking in my crib to Elvis!! I have loved him ever since. I cant wait to go back. Cant wait to see the rest of your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the singing cab driver!

    Looks like you had a wonderful 'girl' time. Looking forward to more pic's and narrative of the day.

    Janet xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My- The cab driver....raw talent!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work