header

header

1.08.2013

Tutorial Tuesday!

Okay, we're back on track with our regular Tutorial Tuesday this week!  I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

After all the Christmas abundance, I'm feeling like I need to pinch some pennies.  Can you spot a trend in this week's featured tutorials?

$1 iPhone Case:


$.33 Dress Refashion:


CLICK PICKS (last week's most clicked links):

#1  To Die For Scallops

#2   Christmas Tree Earrings

#3  Apron From a Dress


Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog 

address) using the subject of your tutorial to generate  interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!




Hope Studios



6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for for featuring my DIY Iphone Case. I have grabbed your button for both my sidebar & the actual post and pinned this post. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting! And so fun to see my Apron from a Dress made it onto your click picks list. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for offering the link up! Hope you have a great week!

    Mrs. Sarah Coller

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer! Thanks for hosting. I see lots of great things this week.

    I'm having a GOOGLE + Social hop. I'd love for you to hop on over, grab a button and link up your Google +. If you don't have Google + it's ok, come link up your blog or favorite post.

    http://mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2013/01/google-social-hop.html


    I'm also looking for Pinterest Pinners to feature every week beginning in January. If you are on Pinterest and are interested in being featured come link up! Who knows you might meet some other great pinners and gain a few great ideas.

    http://mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2012/12/looking-for-pinners.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loriel @ Healthy Roots, Happy SoulJanuary 8, 2013 at 4:17 PM

    Hi, I shared this weeks compilation of things that made me smile, think, laugh or that got me motivated. I also shared some articles I thought were interesting or important.

    Check it out here, http://healthyrootshappysoul.blogspot.com/2013/01/tuned-in-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work