header

header

2.12.2013

Tutorial Tuesday!

Goldfish Valentine:


Superhero Onesies:


Mixed Metal Industrial Pendant:


CLICK PICKS (last week's most clicked links):

#1   Lavender Hearts

#2   I HATE Trophies

#3   Painting with Salt and Glue



 Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog 

address) using the subject of your tutorial to generate  interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!




Hope Studios



13 comments:

  1. Good morning, Jennifer! Those super hero onesies are adorable! It's hard to find cute stuff for boys. I love those! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the opportunity to link up. Hope you're having a wonderful week so far.

    I'm hosting my Homemaking Linkup Weekend and would love to have you join, if you'd like!

    Have a great day!
    Mrs. Sarah Coller

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soooo much for featuring my watercolour project. Have a great day, and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't see the linky and I've tried two different browsers.:(

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not seeing the link, either, but I've noticed that it's not appearing on several of my Blogspot-based link parties. :( I plan to check back this evening in the hope the link's working again for all of you.

    I'd love if you'd come join my How To Tuesday link party, though!
    http://housewifehowtos.com/link-party-2/how-to-tuesday-8-link-part/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't believe valentine's is this week. thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    After seeing MaryAnn's tweet about your party, thought I would come over and link up. Now following you also! Thanks so much.
    Doreen
    altered-artworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the shout out on the onesies! Love your party, thanks for hosting each week!

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the party!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jennifer, thanks for hosting another fun party!!!
    Have a great week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work